2019 Woods GHT72
Call for Price
Woods offers a comprehensive line of rotary tillers for projects from landscaping and gardening to farming and commercial use. Our commercial-duty GHT series is designed for heavy tillage on tractors from 30-50 hp and utilizes a heavy-duty gear transmission to drive the tines for added power and extended life. The cast iron housing incorporates high quality beveled gears. The driveline is protected by a PTO slip clutch. Available in a 59" or 70" working width, the tillers include adjustable skid shoes to control tiller depth and a parking stand to make hook-up to the 3-point hitch easier.
If you're looking for a tiller thats ready to get down in the dirt when you need it to, the GHT is for you.
- Tractor hitch: Cat 1
- Tractor Engine HP: 30 - 50 hp
- Working width: 69"
- Max. tilling depth: 7.25"
- Weight: 686 lbs
- Drive type: Gearbox
- Num. Tines/ Num. Flanges: 36 / 9
- Tines per flange: 4 c-type (6 optional)
- Rotar shaft rpm: 211 rpm
- PTO driveline protection: Slip clutch
- Tractor PTO speed - rpm: 540 rpm
- Gearbox housing: Heavy-duty cast iron
- Gearbox drain plug: Yes
- Convertible side shift (right): None
- Quick hitch compatible: No
- Working Width
- 69 in.
- Recommended HP
- 30 - 50 hp
- 686 lb.